Reviews for "Super Dangerous Dungeons"

Dude, I've played DD and SDD in less than a day, having played both I find the old one strangely more satisfying, is not that I don't like the new one. In fact I love it. But the old one is more frustrating, and yet that's something that makes it more satisfying (At least for me, an old school gamer). Completing the last trial in the old one, no checkpoints, was really the best.
This one has far less bugs/glitches and is a lot more polished (Something that makes it easier, at least for me). It's shown how you have improved over the years! Keep up the good work.
Also I'm taking my first steps doing videogames, what software/software did you use to make this game?

Your style and music choices have carried over that sweet spot in theme. An absolute joy to play! Responsive controls that aren't over complicated. Although the difficulty ramps up, I've seen nearly every single platformer trap used before and the entire first level feels effortless to get through. At least that means any death is entirely my own fault!

10/10, best game. For those who dont read the controls, ESC pauses the game. Anyways I love the entire game for what it is, and how frustrating it can get in time trial. Best game ever.

GREAT game, though I swear it is going to give me a heart attack!

Hienoa työtä Jussi! Peli on vaikea ja taatusti haastava.