For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Welcome to Winkletown"

I LOVE this game!

spnish please?

Why do people keep stealing their own dog?!?!?!

I love to play games but will get bored easily if it takes to long for the story to progress or is repetitious but this game is certainly not that!!! Always up for a good challenge! Loving it so far! Hoping a story might come out of it as that would be fun to see! Hope this game goes far!! Keep up the good work!

This is super clever :D You have to ask as little questions as you can so you still can ask questions at level two. My high score is 3 cases in a row.... this is tough but fun! Is there any way we could get the main title music? XD For some reason I want it.