Reviews for "Welcome to Winkletown"

It's rather repetitive but I'm sure the version that'll be on sale will be better. I've encountered a bug several times where the guilty winkle wasn't present in the group i had to choose from, though.

Chaz responds:

Make sure to check the map as they appear in different locations!

awesome game! but, what does o.c.d means?

Chaz responds:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder !

First off, I LOVE the opening music (I could barely stop dancing). I'm only about 15-20 minutes in and I like the art style a lot, it kind of reminds me of The Binding of Isaac. It's very funny and clever, and I will definitely be recommending it to my friends! Plus, I've already given the characters voices, so I'm committed!

Chaz responds:

Haha thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Initially, I thought it'd be an interesting detective game. However, the description of the suspect was rather vague and it's hard to make a correct judgement with only four APs. After trialing seven or eight cases, I had only successfully found one guilty person. This is disappointing, I know...

Sound effect of the typewriter is somewhat annoying.

Graphics are good.

Great and fun game but there are regional things that really effect how you solve the crimes. Like when you say a head is football shaped do you mean football or american football?