Reviews for "Welcome to Winkletown"

I love the layout and the concept but I'm having a hell of a time trying to decipher what the clues mean... the pictures don't really look familiar in terms of what the characters look like. Sometimes the description contains things about the appearance that I don't see at all, and I understand that would make it TOO easy, but it's mostly guess work and not so much logic right now in my experience. Love the voice acting and the art, but I wish the connection between the descriptions, the clues, and the characters was a bit easier to follow.

This is a fantastic game! I am just having trouble getting the Random Encounters ones. How many unique Wrinkles are there?

Chaz responds:

There are 7 unique Winkles in the game :) If it helps, here's an image of them all: http://imgur.com/KFH5esO

Love the art style and game over all

Thanks! :)

great game love the art style but 1 thing i think there should be is an easy mode for beginners cause personaly i have trouble and the guy below me is just awful so that should be something maybe less characters or something?

Chaz responds:

Definitely something we can bare in mind for any possible future iterations :)

This game is impossible. There are too many vague clues that could apply to several characteristics, sometimes the people are all so similar that no amount of clues helps me figure out who did it so I have to guess entirely, and the clues you get from questioning people are sometimes all completely wrong since no one is wearing those clues. I've never gotten more than two guilty arrests and I've been playing this game for an hour now.