Reviews for "Welcome to Winkletown"

Fun game, but the hints are way to vague, and you can't even tell what to look for. Like "Has some chest muscles". Ok, so he works out.. does that mean his arms are flexing? "Football shaped head", I can't even tell what shaped head they have with a big ass hat on and a beard...

If you added some examine notes for each person it would help. Like "This person has a round head." "This person looks fit." or "This guys head is rather tubular".

I guess I agree with most people on saying that this was good. It did seem like you could have done more things. I guess it's too slow of a moving game with more. I'm used to platformers. That being said, I would still recommend it. The drawings in this are great!

And yes, it's nice how there's an easy medal. The music is really nice too. I'm just not into RPGs that much. I feel bad for loving the "Epic Battle Fantasy" series so much. This was certainly decent.

Really really good job here guys. Some of the descriptions are rather up to interpretation, like the age to retire, but overall it's through enough and a very good game.

Couldn have been great but clues are not helpful enough. Bloodlust is match with maniac eyes, really?! How the hell I'm supposed to come up with this.

Very well done! I loved the concept of the game as well as the way you developed it. It is indeed a bit frustrating at the begining, but I don't see this as a problem. Real life detectives and police officers have to deal with A TON of frustration during investigations, and even more frustration sometimes in the Courtsof Justice. In this job, the devil is in the details.

The only thing I would add is a way to check out the people that you are sure are innocent, so the player can better focus the analysis on the remaining suspects - specially when you need to keep checking in multiple places.

Congratulations!