Reviews for "Crystals"

Pretty addictive game. My one complaint is that there were a few times I could see some obvious moves coming up and then it would tell me there were no moves left before the blocks fell and would reset the blocks. Also, I wish there were more levels, or maybe if you start on easy and beat the 5 levels, then it takes you to the medium difficulty automatically and keeps your score.

turtlesf responds:

I agree, 5 levels is too little, especially for players who like a certain difficulty. More will be added soon. The no more moves feature must be checking before all gems have fallen. I'll take a look and try to fix it.

@fuckoffasshole is 100% right, it is impossible to clear some levels in the time you set! Besides, in the hard mode it is extremely easy to get stucked with totally no moves as you cannot move the crystals upwards, below the purple obstacles. These levels are almost completely luck-based, not skill-based.

turtlesf responds:

In hard mode, making powerups is important. No more moves shuffle takes gravity into account. Hard mode is pretty brutal. Easy and medium allow more time.

In response to the PM, sorry for the confusion! The diagonal powerup is made by matching 5 of the same in a T or ∟ shape, not diagonally. The powerup itself clears crystals diagonally. I had explained that poorly, so I updated the description. I'm responding here instead of PM in case anyone else has the same problem.

nice game but verry difficult after level 4

Ignore all of the hate dude and keep making games ^_^

This is really good. :)