For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

Nice, fast-paced, and intuitive.

The only gripe I have (for the short & casual type of game it is) is the lag/choppyness and how it is treated:

The image freezes as the frame rate drops, BUT the mobs & bullets are still calculated as moving, despite the fact that the avatar is considered immobile. That's automatically fatal, and unfairly so, as there is nothing you can do about it.

So almost perfect score, but it needs a patch where dropping frame rate also drops enemy speed.

It was fun at the begining but with time its gets less interesting. It is too short to get boring what is a good thing. Last boss is too long - not too difficult too long, with full upgrades it takes a lot of time to kill him.

Full upgrade awards checks if you are full upgrade at the begining of run - it's a problem because I got fully upgraded in the same round I won and if I didn't restart the game I wouldn't get award.

Drill guys are too brutal, they are pretty much the only ones who dealt damage to me.

Overall it was a good game. Like others have said, it is rather short, but it was fun for the time. Once everything is upgraded, it is also very easy, especially at the beginning, harming its replay value. I also found that Snake might have been a bit overpowered. That humble cardboard box, fully upgraded and with a very fast recharge time, saved me more than a few times with its invisibility and invincibility. I found the other characters' abilities to lacking, except for Isaac's force field that can push everything away.

It is still a good game, and if the game were longer, maybe had a harder mode or harder area, and the character abilities were tweaked a bit, it could be a great game.

Pretty fun, really easy once you get some unlocks going though. The game also froze on me at one point which deducted half a point.

too short but a heck of a lot of fun.