Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

This is an easy and fun wasteland game. The broken medal was removed, that was the only problem with it.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

Very innovative! I like the fast paced 2-D scroller style. I would give it 5 stars if there were a change of venue. Good boss battles, good perks, I would work on the special abilities a bit... a little boring...but hey! GREAT way to polish off a few hours :)

I expect nothing less from the sponsors at gamezhero! I just love this game because of how creative it is. There is just so much insanity going on. It's great to see all these explosions and everything. You have no idea what's going to happen next in this game! The colors and graphics are absolutely flawless!

I only noticed the sound of the explosions when there were more enemies at the end. This just seems to go on forever. I'll probably never beat that final boss, or even SEE him. You definitely got me motivated with this. I especially love the sound when you get more acid containers. This should have won more than just Daily Feature.

Nice, fast-paced, and intuitive.

The only gripe I have (for the short & casual type of game it is) is the lag/choppyness and how it is treated:

The image freezes as the frame rate drops, BUT the mobs & bullets are still calculated as moving, despite the fact that the avatar is considered immobile. That's automatically fatal, and unfairly so, as there is nothing you can do about it.

So almost perfect score, but it needs a patch where dropping frame rate also drops enemy speed.

It was fun at the begining but with time its gets less interesting. It is too short to get boring what is a good thing. Last boss is too long - not too difficult too long, with full upgrades it takes a lot of time to kill him.

Full upgrade awards checks if you are full upgrade at the begining of run - it's a problem because I got fully upgraded in the same round I won and if I didn't restart the game I wouldn't get award.

Drill guys are too brutal, they are pretty much the only ones who dealt damage to me.