Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

20 or 30 boxes are better, 100 is too much.
Overall a short but fun game.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is an easy and fun wasteland game. The broken medal was removed, that was the only problem with it.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

Very innovative! I like the fast paced 2-D scroller style. I would give it 5 stars if there were a change of venue. Good boss battles, good perks, I would work on the special abilities a bit... a little boring...but hey! GREAT way to polish off a few hours :)

I expect nothing less from the sponsors at gamezhero! I just love this game because of how creative it is. There is just so much insanity going on. It's great to see all these explosions and everything. You have no idea what's going to happen next in this game! The colors and graphics are absolutely flawless!

I only noticed the sound of the explosions when there were more enemies at the end. This just seems to go on forever. I'll probably never beat that final boss, or even SEE him. You definitely got me motivated with this. I especially love the sound when you get more acid containers. This should have won more than just Daily Feature.