Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

Good game the controls were a little awkward and for some reason the medals did not work for me.

WOW! Such a great game. It was totally worth playing throughout, never got boring. Characters were awesome and upgrades were as well.

Only problem I had with it was the enemies with the scuba gear on that shot the blue lasers from the left or right. Whenever they were next in queue, they pretty much always hit me because there is no reaction time to be able to get away from its laser line.

Regardless of that, I really enjoyed it. Great job. Cant wait to see more from you.

Nice, but I think I let that 100 box achievement go. Sheesh.

Looks like cartoon, no-gore version of Crimsonland. I like the upgrade system, achievement and the fact that you can purchase different heroes. Well done.
Controls were a bit annoying - it would be more comfortable if it was WSAD movement and aiming/shooting with mouse, but maybe it's just me.
It was also a bit too easy to earn green goo for upgrades.
Oh, and I really like the music.

Over all this is a well put together game. The graphics are rich with color and the sound effects are unique. Game play is rather smooth and the game simply easy and fun to play. Good job!