Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

I like the game, pace and everything, but money becomes really old really fast and becomes actually clutter in the screen in posterior levels. Maybe you could add like a really expensive upgrade, just so we get to spend it on something later on in the game? I don't really know. Maybe it could stop droping once you've bought everything? Maybe that was what Bowie was trying to tell us with "The Man Who Sold The World".

Anyway, congrats. :D

Snake is a cheat

Old but polished concept. Liked the theme and graphics. But I'm specifically writing this comment to let you know blue laser guys are awfully designed gameplay-wise. Instant firing from outside the visible screen is a bad idea.

That's a well polished game.

pretty good but your sorta thrown into everything