Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

it needs to be bigger. it is a very awesome concept. the quality, content, and offside medals seem to be broken(unless im not doing it right) but other than that this is a great little "demo" well done Aprime

Aprime responds:

They're secret medals, so that's why. If I can get those medals, anyone can. All tested :)

Great another simpson game! now we need the boxing game please :)

Ooooooo, sounds good ;)

I really like what you did with this tiny concept, attempting to make a one off gag into a thing of its own.

What really impresses me are that two of the medals (won't say which or how) play off of how small the game is. It's very clever to work with limitations like that. A complete game may be fun, but I like how you were true to the brevity of the original joke.

I had some fun trying to figure out the medals. I got far enough past the shopkeeper once that I saw the edge of the level and thought that struggling to get there was offside. I also liked trying to play jump rope with the shotgun, but I couldn't dodge more than one shot.

Aprime responds:

Hahahaha, I love this review! You've also taught me a new word - "brevity". Such a complement and I'm glad you thought I did, I hoped I had done so too!

I got all the medals, by the way, good game!

Thanks Tubbie

Finally, After many months, I went to Google Chrome to change quality to low to high
Note: When your using Microsoft Edges, when right clicking on the game, the arrow for quality will not show up

Aprime responds:

They're using their own version of Flash player and this game was made before Edge existed :(