For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

Overall I liked the implementation, but it was more of a joke than an actual game.

The "Content" medal was not very straightforward to figure out; I would have rather expected a medal from escaping from several shot attempts from the shotgun guy.

Aprime responds:

I don't think they'd be happy if I made an actual game from it.
That's why content gives more points :D

this game and seen the simpsons game that is played on the Playstation 2 is possible wool in the shop abu but not to do anything

yep!

No ways to kill the shopkeeper, tried 10 times and a lot more. Is this really a game? I prefer to die 100'000 times in Dark Souls

Aprime responds:

Did you try throwing the trash can on top of him?

Great another simpson game! now we need the boxing game please :)

Ooooooo, sounds good ;)

I think I remembered a game. A robber... His name was Ray or something... he said that Larry the looter was his favorite game... I think the game was called... swag?

Aprime responds:

I think that was a fan game which parodied Larry the Looter, kinda like this.