Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

hmm funny game XDD or is it a game...I am perplexed

Haha :D

I really like what you did with this tiny concept, attempting to make a one off gag into a thing of its own.

What really impresses me are that two of the medals (won't say which or how) play off of how small the game is. It's very clever to work with limitations like that. A complete game may be fun, but I like how you were true to the brevity of the original joke.

I had some fun trying to figure out the medals. I got far enough past the shopkeeper once that I saw the edge of the level and thought that struggling to get there was offside. I also liked trying to play jump rope with the shotgun, but I couldn't dodge more than one shot.

Aprime responds:

Hahahaha, I love this review! You've also taught me a new word - "brevity". Such a complement and I'm glad you thought I did, I hoped I had done so too!

.I KEEp getting qshot but it wont get me pointless killer andd i thought that would do it but i guess not. i though t walking up to him with out breaking thte glass would do it too. but this gaame is perfect. if only itwas not an; april fools joke.

Aprime responds:

I never posted it on April fools though, you're just a fool :P Just kidding. Glad you enjoyed :)

*CoughCoughSimpsonsCoughCcough*

*CoughCoughREALLY?CoughCcough*

Such a Classic move bro haha

Do you mind telling me what software you use to make this great game?

Sure. It's Adobe Flash