Reviews for "Larry The Looter"

great game and nice reference but no matter what i do i can't get the quality achievement otherwises the achievements are clever and a nice challenge

right click :)

10/10 better then gta online ign

what episode this is

Aprime responds:

S3E13 says a quick google ;)
Glad you enjoyed!

Got that Simpsons Vibe...It was pretty fun...But pretty short...

Yah, thanks

There is great promise here. I think that if you were to expand it more, add more levels, enemies, and such, you would have a great game with tons of Simpsons nostalgia. As it stands right now, though, there's really not much here other than nostalgia. Still, I do hope you decide to expand this!

Aprime responds:

Promise or Premise? :P Yeah, I probably won't expand on this - mainly because I wouldn't want to piss off fox.

absolutely amazing haha. really did enjoy this one, i do prefer games with medals it kinda makes you think a lot more

Aprime responds:

haha, that's good to know. Thanks for playing!