Reviews for "New Years Resolutions"

what kind of fucked up person is this?

Just when I needed it most, on one of the crappiest days in a while, here come Koit to sing a smile on my face. Fantastically out there. didn't know what to expect. I will start the New Year with a smile.

koit responds:

Hooray. Glad I could help !

Really neat animation! Your sense of humor's pretty great, but some of the things didn't really make sense as to why you'd start doing this and stop doing this, etc. Otherwise, really funny! Keep up the good work!

Thank you.

I know, it's a weird start/stop scenario - the guy's just strange !

I guess he's not changing after all? :P Not sure all his old habits would be better than the new ones lmao, such a random mixture of resolutions! Gets me inspired to put up some more interesting goals for the New Year. Not like these, but eh... something inspiring! Like diving into a pile of snow each time it snows, or saying Hello to strangers who wear a certain color, or maybe wearing a superhero suit in secret hmm. It sets the thought train in motion, this one! I liked the superhero-in-reality twists in particular, morbid, but great! And not the same one for each hook either, like you would usually expect. Happy New Year! Looking forward to what greatness next year might bring!

-cd-

koit responds:

He's a strange man to be sure !

That sounds like a nice set of ideals for the new year. Definitely do it, will be good for your overall wellbeing methinks.

Nice work

And here is another nice job the animation is good you have some humor in this I must say on that aspect of things it was notbad but could be better was a bit bland on things at times but besides that you have some nice style here and your own music for this was pretty cool too you bring a unique style to the portal and make it fun and the humor while good could be much better as well anyways nice stuff here

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Humor could be a bit better

~X~