Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Cinematic Trailer"

Every possible meme, with every possible pop-culture reference, from every possible show, and every possible movie, and every possible game from every possible universe. EVER.

Can you imagine if something like this happened more often? Dimensions diving into each other? Multiverses colliding? The USS Enterprise popping out of nowhere right in front of The Millenium Falcon? Or An Eva unit getting back-up from a Gundam while trying to fight with Getter Robots as Macross Jets give aerial support to a bunch of Autobots? Or Samus wearing her Dark Suit dropping by to help out Isaac Clarke in Dead Space with Gordon Freeman?

This is insane. I love it.

ANOTHER!

mohawkade responds:

Dunno about making another at this point, however there are a lot of clips that were animated that didn't make the cut (Deleted Scenes follow up?), not to mention that some of the clips you do see come from abandoned projects that may never see the light of day or are animation tests for future projects.

Jensen: What is happening?
Lemon Demon: ♫This is the ultimate showdown♫
Jensen: I never asked for this.

I want more, need more O.o

A+ stuff here! I recognized every series, and loved how they all fit together! I'm a huge Warframe player, and you definitely did a great job on their models. I'd love, LOVE to see this as a series, or better yet some kind of massive game, but I also know a lot of work would be needed for that. Even so, this was amazing!

Pretty fucking dope.