Reviews for "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Cinematic Trailer"

Notabd at all

So this was pretty good I thought this was a nice vibe of sound and visual pulled together to make one great piece if video here you have some nice skills and you have showcased them well here I really enjoyed how this video plays out and overall this was a cool piece so really some nice work as for changes honestly I think it's fine as it is now no changes needed you have made a great video here

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Well no changes are really needed

~X~

Could have put Ultimate Showdown song by Lemon Demon

amazing stuff :D

Two things, one, this need to exist as a game or TV sieresor video series, and two, why u no do Star Wars?! There wasn't a Star Wars reference here, I checked twice! This is unacceptable!! :) this is epic! I'd watch it if it were a movie, but it'd probably suck as a movie.

I mean, it's a cool video, but I don't see what it has to do with the original Ultimate Showdown. The characters and people involved in that version were clearly defined and spanned a huge range of media, whereas this just seems to be a large-scale crossover of popular modern games and TV shows. I appreciate the effort that went into it, but it doesn't live up to its title.