Reviews for "{RB6ELITE} Mad World"

Nice

Love that song and like what you've done with it.

i love the song

I really do. the melody is amazing and I know a really good a cappella version of it which I had to think of. BUT the fact that you used this horrible keyboard sounds made me only give 6 points for it. I'm sorry, I'm a pianist...

RB6ELITE responds:

i agree. lead synths suck, piano is FL Keys...this was before I had Dimmension Pro

bah

It isn't Gary Jules, its a Tears for Fears song. You could at least get the writer correct. You're probably basing it on the composer Gary Jules remake for the movie Donnie Darko. Close, but not quite.
However, the song itself is pretty kickin' rad. Good job.

RB6ELITE responds:

I know the original composer is Tears for Fears, but that version sucks. Mine is based off the Gary Jules version.

Great.

I would give it an 8 because its missing the lyrics, but i'd be an ass to do that :P Plus i love this song..

...but one of the main reason is Mad Worldss lyrics and how he sings it adds to the "sorrow" touch of the song. Just my opinion though, and if you notice 10/10 means your did awesome in my eyes anyway :D

RB6ELITE responds:

Yea, I would have used vocals rather than using a synth in replace of them, but I can't sing, and I couldn't find a vocals only version of the original.

Very nice remake :o

makes me want to listen to the original song. But the flaw in my own eyes are the fact that the voice was screened with a slightly higher note/tone then the original singer. The echo effects were amazing. Funny how everyone was very passionate with this song when the gears of war commercial was first released. But no matter, this song was by far the greatest song of the begining of 2007.

~ DEFF