For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "{RB6ELITE} Mad World"

Cool.

I like the Gary Jules version and this is a pretty good remix of it. I reckon it would be even better with vocals (NGAP rules suck XP). I'm gonna go play this on F2Jam V3.

oh my god!!

i felling like jesus make it!
great job you got a gold!!

O_O

Cool.

i like it. What program do you use? and uh ill give you a 9/10 for effort since you didnt just RIP the whole song from the original file.

FL Studio 6

my god!!

i love this dong in that gears commercial u should put the one wit the waords!!!!!!!

RB6ELITE responds:

if i put the one with the "waords" i would be stealing copyrighted music. i remade the song from scratch, and i dont know anyone that can sing, so i dont have original vocals

...=P

interesting remake its well... interesting

RB6ELITE responds:

and by interesting you mean mediocre, judging by your review