For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "{RB6ELITE} Mad World"

This is...

This is pretty beast my friend. Very good remix of a classic song.

if you have it for itunes turn that on and listen

sounds amazing

Good job!

Great job on a great song. Did you ever hear this at the end of Donnie Darko? My lord, it's the saddest scene in the world with the saddest song ever written in the late 19th century. 9/10 because the piano did sound just tiny bit off in the begining. I think, at 0:09 you should have taken it a few notes lower. I remember it having a pretty heavy feeling to it you know? Overall good work!

RB6ELITE responds:

19th century is 1800s. The original was written in 1982 and the Jules' version in 2003. notes weren't off, its just a shitty piano VST that I used at the time which had no depth to it

great song

idk how to put this song

uh...

beginning piano is a little off, but still good