Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Over all great game, the only problem I had was the level with the arrows and the turning spikey wood that you have to pass the arrows 2x first time for the switch 2nd time for exit. I feel that the spikey wood moves to fast for you to be able to do it. Outside of that pretty solid.

Fun game but then it got too hard for me

Fairly hard game, nice concept and interesting overall

small request: Can I get the music for the game somehow? Like, all levels' music.

jebouin responds:

Thanks for playing!
You can get the soundtrack here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2b230848553a6b9020aeb685a05b043f
I added the link to the game's description.

1074 LIVES MAN..... but i did it. good game good game and that opening music is amazing!

Oh man, I cant seriously believe I beated this game.
It felt like I had to think, but at the same time I felt that
I really dont have time for that. 990 Deaths and 00:57:16 time.
Yeah, this game is good, but the difficulty is VERY punishing.