Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Too hard for me, but i liked it.

Extremely difficult and fun, the music is very addictive, I was not expecting to like this game when I first started I was just looking to pass the time. Well done.

I played Yolo mode first, and I died. Then I tried normal mode, and the game glitched. When I tried to go up to the second screen, my character just moved outside the Flash window. I was looking at the first room while my character was in the second.

OH MY GOD EFFF YOUUUUU!

eff your ballistas, eff your stupid Ice and spiky-ass walls, floors and turniloops!
eff the rockets, the movy spikers and ESPECIALLY eff the sawblades. stupid moving rectangles >.>

I'm unsure as to what you wanna say with that "yolo mode" button.

Its a great game that can really make you frustrated but with patience you can get ahead. I hope I can finally beat it