Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Oh my god, that was such a good experience. Music was really catchy and combines with the enviroment, the level design is divine, and the controls are smooth as hell. All my 5 stars go to this. Nice job, sir.

Fuck those stages man. great

(y) good game

This... is amazing. I love it so much. It's a game that's balanced perfectly so that it's very obviously possible but so frickin hard. Honestly my favorite part of the game is the timer. It definitely instills a feeling of "F*CKING YOLO!" And something that was fun through playing this is that my eyes were easily able to track the patterns (speaking of which, beautiful art) but my hands were just like "Nope! We're going to die 26 times before we leave here!" The music loops nicely, and I actually didn't look at the story or get very far, but I can tell it's great.

Extremely difficult and fun, the music is very addictive, I was not expecting to like this game when I first started I was just looking to pass the time. Well done.