Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

It's one of those games which made me say ”OMG, I give up.”.
I will try to complete it anyway. :P
Good job and keep up the good work!

Extremely hard but never felt unfair. That's damn good game design.

I'm legitimately shocked. When I play a game and die multiple times in the same room, I usually rage or cuss or quit, but THIS!!! I didn't feel anger, I just felt downright overjoyed when I managed to clear a particularly difficult room. Five stars from me, for you, my friend.

5 Stars to you, Sir. Seems like nobody figured out how to get the "cheater" medal yet :P

743 deaths holy shit but its worth it at the end this game REALY take alot of skills i can't believe that

some one died 0 time but still 10/10 gr8 job on it

btw i know that you can speed run every room in the game you just need to know how to do it