Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Amazing hard game. Along with the crazy gameplay I find great music, sounds and very nice retro text effects. 553 deaths to complete is too much? Guess it's because I'm an old fart.

FUCK THIS GAME, FUCK THIS GAME! I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. PLAY BLOOD DUNGEON THEY SAID! IT'LL BE FUN THEY SAID! FUCK THIS GAME! FUCK THIS FUCKING POLISHED PIECE OF SHIT! THE ONLY REASON I SAT THROUGH THIS SHIT WAS SO I COULD HAVE THIS RANT. FUCK. Either way great game.

Great concept. Not a game for me, but even I can appreciate how it's made.

Controls are very smooth and responsive. Checkpoint after every screen, no waiting for the game to load or transit pointlessly between deaths (I sincerely thank you for this, many games fail by wasting time because they add needless animations), not lagging and we can even change the framerate if we have any problem (to be honest, that's the first time I heard about changing fps in a browser game).

Wonderful game, just not my type.

618 deaths... shit... This game need an amount of skill! Great game dude!

Very similar to Duke Dashington in a lot of ways, except crank up that difficulty level quite a bit moreso.

This is probably one of the hardest medal games, period.