Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Meh. Also, why the need to record deaths? I never understood why people insist on putting it in their games.

Game was hard as fuck, but I enjoyed the time I wasted.

It reminded me a lot of duke dashington (which is good). The difficulty became insane, but I still managed to beat it with 174 deaths. I'm not even gonna try the achievements, that's borderline impossible.

Very similar to Duke Dashington in a lot of ways, except crank up that difficulty level quite a bit moreso.

This is probably one of the hardest medal games, period.

743 deaths holy shit but its worth it at the end this game REALY take alot of skills i can't believe that

some one died 0 time but still 10/10 gr8 job on it

btw i know that you can speed run every room in the game you just need to know how to do it