Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

An interesting game. Shame that the controls feel way too loose and it looks like there is delay, making many levels harder than what they are. Was playing until what i think was level 7? until i died and the game froze.

Wow, I love everything about this game
Incredible gameplay and progression. Great mood with amazing music. I'd almost say it's the best web-game I've ever played

The trick is to not die.

The only con I have about this game is I'm not sure if YOLO mode is worth the five hours of memorization it'd take to beat it.

Pretty dang tough but I can stop playing! The graphics are sick, and the music is pretty addicting. All around great game!

Oh my god, that was such a good experience. Music was really catchy and combines with the enviroment, the level design is divine, and the controls are smooth as hell. All my 5 stars go to this. Nice job, sir.