Reviews for "Bloodungeon"

Over all great game, the only problem I had was the level with the arrows and the turning spikey wood that you have to pass the arrows 2x first time for the switch 2nd time for exit. I feel that the spikey wood moves to fast for you to be able to do it. Outside of that pretty solid.

fucking cool concept

Game specially made for Korean cyborgs but i liked (i could only beat it with 466 deaths... :(). However controls aren't so precise so some parts were harder that they should be from level desing.

I'm going to admit right now. That one screen with the arrows firing at you that you have to go over twice is the hardest. There just seem like a million things that can go wrong there. It's still a good game. It does annoy me how repetitive it is. There was just no chance for a break.

The music was really nice. The sprite work was great too. It's just impossible for me to love. It's still quite a good concept. For those who are really good at timing, play it!

An interesting game. Shame that the controls feel way too loose and it looks like there is delay, making many levels harder than what they are. Was playing until what i think was level 7? until i died and the game froze.