Reviews for "Perilous Journey"

Good game but i can't unlock medals. I play it 3 times and i don't get 8 level medal and some kills medals. I play on Chrome.

FIL1994 responds:

Did you click try again or did you play it in a new session? There is no save feature in this game.
EDIT: The game has a save feature now

Finally beat it with 4000 points. The game become much funnier when you have timer! Guess you could add decreasing points you're going to get for the level or some other kind of timer. Addicting and fun.

I really enjoyed this game! There was so much variety! When I first started playing I thought I'd write it off, but after a couple of levels I was addicted to the gameplay. The medals were a decent touch and gave me an incentive to continue playing.

Pretty good! It's a hearty challenge to those new to bullet hell/shooter games.

There's been a issue where boss and enemy challenges won't unlock after level 5. Other than that, it's great!

It's a fun little retro game. It can hurt your ears when turning the volume up. Thankfully there is a mute button for when the sound effects are to much, or just simply lower the volume. As for the leaderboard: you really have to grind a lot when you encounter bosses that spawns enemies in order the get the highscore. The medals systems needs a little bit of work, because I couldn't get the tiger orange medal on my fifth try. It's probably a bug or I haven't played the game enough to earn it. It's good for what it is: a homage to classic arcades.

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the review. You will get a higher score by beating the level quickly. I should have put a timer on the levels to show how quickly you need to beat them to get bonus points. If you reload the game and click to start it, the medal might unlock. I added a save feature to the game.