For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Perilous Journey"

geeetttttt dunked on!!!

Finally beat it. Wasn't that hard once you got on to the just boss waves. One note: it's pretty much impossible to beat the third boss without losing a life. Other than that, great game!

The ultimate game of "Well... I got this far, I might as well finish it".
This game wasn't a challenge at all. First couple of levels were a breeze, the rest took a while longer because bosses were using their minions as a meat shield. Nothing exciting.
And the music and sfx were annoying.

Ha! I played through the whole game! That's something I rarely do. It was fun!

A decent shooter. All the medals worked for me except Mahogany 10 and Tiger Orange 50. Oh, and I didn't get ANY of the scoring medals, as I didn't feel like grinding the spawning bosses, which as someone pointed out is really the only way to get high scores, as beating the levels "fast" clearly isn't an option given how quickly the screen fills with bullets. Maybe if there were some more useful powerups.

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for specifying which medals were not working for you. I have fixed both medals now. You played the game after I added auto fire. I have increased the speed of auto fire and made the bonuses for some of the earlier levels higher. Loading the game and clicking to start it should unlock both medals for you.