Reviews for "Azure"

Loved it

Love the variety in the sounds and your ability to stick to your theme. I'm also very impressed by your ability to fucking nail every style you try (at least from what I've heard of your music). How long have you been making music?

Cursedsnake responds:

Thx :3
I've been making music for almost 3 years now

I like your music... but i like more your "house" music :D , but still your music is awesome , thanks for your music :3. Sorry for my english , is poop , I am from Argentina xD. Plis make more House music , i use in Geometry Dash levels :3

Is it considered creepy to leave a review on every single one of your songs? because i would...
XD