Reviews for "Azure"

This sounds pretty great! Really polished and professional. My only criticism is that 'hype level' of the song seems pretty much the same throughout and there doesn't feel like much of a journey.

Oh, this is gorgeous. I have no complaints. Actually, I'd love to see a making-of video of some sort. This sounds professional.

keep going your great!!

Is it considered creepy to leave a review on every single one of your songs? because i would...
XD

Cursedsnake responds:

Not really :3

Dude, I have not yet listened to all of your songs (But I definitely will). Though, I can say you make some of my favourite music to date. I don't even know how to explain it, but I just love it. It might be the progression. Could be the simple, yet captivating sounds. But, I just can't put my finger on it. Either way, keep it up because I love what I hear!

I'm also crazy jealous of your setup, or, at least what I can see in your snapshot on your profile.

Cheers, man c: