Reviews for "[Awesomenauts] CocoChristmas 2015 Hentai Animation"

Overall well made tbh. Got her skin tone correct and all :P
Sounds work well. Not excessive or annoying. Technically not much to it, but it's enough imo.

very nice the art style is smooth and sleek the animation runs beautifully also nice choice of music only problem missing a little of the action with the high angle view might wanna zoom out just a tad

Pretty sexy, but it could use more than just two variations of one animation. Still a nice job though.

FleppyFlepster responds:

I'd have to go back and change a bunch of frames to add more options. The least I could do is change the color of her clothes without having to completely break apart the animation, maybe her skin as well but that would definitely take longer.

Thanks for checking it out! :)

happy holidays, i hope to see more of your jiggly ideas :D

Happy Holidays!

Hope you stick around, I got a lot of jiggly ideas in store for the new year!

Cool animation.

Like everyone has mentioned by now, this is definitely an animation more than a game.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yes yes... I'll be putting my next animation in the Movie section next time if it's at all like this. I might add a few more buttons to this animation though that change the speed just to make it a bit more interactive then it is, or something along those lines.