Reviews for "Sprout"

I would give it a 5 star,but the game keeps freezing,please fix this!

I like it and would've given 4 stars, but sometimes it just freezes and the only thing which then helps is to restart the page -.-

The layout is pretty decent, there's never really any point where finding the next thing to do was a hassle.
There are a couple of bugs, as others have noticed. When I got the jetpack, I figured there might be a secret somewhere, so rather than immediately exiting, I went through the top row of rooms to see if I could find anything interesting. I flew up into a gap in the ceiling in the top-most room with water coming from above (where you're supposed to block off the water source to continue) and the game locked up. Might be a good idea to seal off those sorts of areas if you're going to give people a jetpack. That said, not bad for 72 hours.

Mostly well done but the short time it took to make the game shines through with some odd collision detection and random freezes (this is the first time I've ever had a flash game lock up and not take the browser down with it).

The game keeps freezing, so I can't finish it.