Reviews for "Video Voice Demo 2015"

Wow! Impressive portfolio G. Your very talented in what you do and I'm so grateful for you helping me with my projects as well and hope we continue to work together. Thank you!

Gianni responds:

It's my pleasure. Your work is awesome and you're always a blast to work with. So no, thank YOU!

I liked the voice acting a lot not bad!
Keep up the great work! :D

(The animation is also awesome)

Gianni responds:

Thanks! Be sure to check out the other works of the animators featured in this reel! They're all great.

Sexcellent :D

Gianni responds:

You always know just what to say.

don't take Asshole-Kicker's review seriously, it's just a spam that the mods trying to clean up.
5/5 you got a pretty wide range of voice acting, i hope i can ask you for a collab for something hehehe keep up the good work! :D

Gianni responds:

Oh hah don't worry, I'm aware. The mods are super on it, he's like the fourth or fifth review this piece has gotten like that. And each time they get flagged, and each time they get removed. I'm actually surprised at how fast the mods have operated to take them down.

And yeah, I'd love to put in some work for you, thanks!

Simply Beautiful! You are definitely an A+ VO artist! So happy to see you still in the game!

Can't stop won't stop!