Reviews for "Fefnir - Pilot"

You should add some sound when they throw attacks, they need to react more :)

FrameFreak2D responds:

Thanks a lot Hagen, definitely we are thinking in redoing it in the future with everything we have learned :)

Now this looks cool.
Hope to see more of this series soon.

Thanks a lot :D

Everything about this visually is leagues above what's typically submitted these days. Your movements are a bit stiff but you'll get that kink out in time if you've come this far. You need to enhance your writing quality and voice acting quality. The writing is good, but it's only good- which doesn't meet the quality of the visuals (which is excellent). A bit more aggression in the voices and expressions might bring things to life some?

FrameFreak2D responds:

Thanks Swagganaut, I'm truly happy that we submitted it here, we're learning a lot through the feedback everybody is giving so thanks a lot for taking the time to give your feedback :D

I feel conflicted about this. Visually everything is done really well, when i pay attention to the composition of the shots and the FX it's all there.

However something doesn't feel quite right. There seems to be very little about this that compels me to keep track of what is to follow. It's because the writing is still the heart of everything, the visuals are only a means to an end. I feel like the story doesn't do anything for me. The voice acting also isn't on par with the quality of the visuals.

This is really tough, because even if you decided to revise things story wise it's almost not possible. The story has already started and is now set in stone. While if the animation was bad that could have been resolved easily.

FrameFreak2D responds:

Yes Plebs, we did a lot of mistakes with this D: but definitely looking to make it again and this time use everything we've learned, and we're so happy to have joined this community, we're learning so much from the feedback everybody is giving and we didn't had that before, thanks a lot for your time and your advice :D

interesting story i hope you get the funds for more episodes :)

Thanks :D