Reviews for "A Christmas Blackout"

I thought the game was very nice. Paige was very cute looking in design and in the look you gave her, the music was very sweet, and most of the puzzles were good.
*Spoilers*
My only complaint would be the last puzzle with the nutcracker, as it was so dark that I didn't see the mouse hole. Other than that, a very nice game. (though I'm curious, who was the C + M carved into the fence for? :)

I thought it was cute and relaxing, just what I expected from Carmel point and click games! Some of the rooms were way too dark to be able to see what you were doing at some points. Also there is a clue with the rings. Look at the tree in the backyard.

Good:
1. Graphics
2. Music
3. Voice acting
4. Overall polish
5. Plot

Bad:
1. Linear puzzles
2. Too much randomness in puzzle solutions

Ugly:
1. Short game

Real cute!
HINT: Go outside and click the ground near the tree. You should get snow!

Very nice idea, visuals music and voices. I suck at puzzles but I won't hold that against this game.
My only bit of criticism is the rate that the mouths are moving and keep on moving after the voices are done until you click the mouse again. But that's the only thing that bugged. That and I didn't even get to the mouse. Told you I suck at puzzles!!! X)