Reviews for "Partners In Crime"

This is a crazy cool concept! Using your peripherals to multitask is brilliant. It keeps you on your toes and it's beyond difficult but totally rewarding. Fantastic concept, great implementation, and it's amazing how well put together something like this is considering the time constraints.

Thank you. :)

While this is normally a 1 player game we may have cheated and made it multiplayer; which makes it just as fun, if not more so. The controls were super easy to understand and the concept of the game was clear enough. The art style was simple, the one liners were hilarious and even with two players the game was still a challenge. Cycling through the hostages gives it even more of a challenge for button mashers like Kyt. Overall this is a good time waster and definitely has replay value if you try to beat your high score.

jalb responds:

Thank you for your feedback! The multiplayer thing was not intentional, but I totally agree, and we ended up playing it that way too a few times.

amazing game!

This was really fun! it is hard to control 2 things at once! that makes it all the more fun! keep up the great work!

I really like this game its challenging and really tests your multi- tasking skills. I love this game

jalb responds:

Thanks! It is pretty tough which hopefully encourages people to replay it. My high score is $124,000.