Reviews for "Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation)"

A...mazing! It actually makes you wonder what could've been going through Sans mind when Papyrus was killed. Also, in the Genocide Mode the characters name is "Chara". In the Pacifist Mode, it's "Frisk". I would really like to see more of these. Maybe the True Heroin Undyne and Chara?

Very cool
Sad
Next Papyrus in his place

Don't zoom in on your characters or the quality just rektz the screen. The walking animation of Fisk takes you out of it. If anything in any animation, the first rule is to keep the quality consistent.

Personally, I don't know if it's that "Stronger than you" parody guy who started it, but everyone gives Sans a deep voice. I don't get it. It just seems like it's somewhat less the creator's idea of his voice and more of fad around the fandom.

Personally, I have great ears and decent eyes, but I don't work in audio enough to say what others are saying about it. So no comment there.

If anything, I'd say make the music toned down or show less of the fight or more of it. There was no real build up nor surprise to Sans's death the way the music is edited.

Everything is action and reaction, push and pull. If it's rushed, then rush it. If it's not, then don't let it be. Keep in mind this is after seeing it for the first time.

If you get to be great, work on first impressions. I think that is an animations final milestone. Looks good besides the pixels personally.

Eh, good but needs work.
(Sans really didn't die, it was ketchup i think cause he always plays pranks?)

Shhhhit. I'm gettin' those feels again.

But..yeah, Undertale. It's such an odd thing; while I don't love it to bits like other people, I still can't seem to get it out of my mind. I can't really explain it all-too-well, but something about it...follows with you. It seems like everyone I know who's played it, even those who hate it for their own reasons, took something away from it. Kind of remarkable, isn't it? It's a very unique thing.

The animation encapsulates a lot of the emotion I was feeling during my Genocide playthrough; that fight with Sans was my last straw. I couldn't go any further after that, to the point I just reset the game; it just wasn't worth it in the long run. That's probably the first time I've actually flat-out RESTARTED a game, without even bothering to end completion. And after a lot of what I heard of the ending, I'm thinking it was for the best...

So, this animation. The voice acting needs work, and some bits are a little lower-quality than the others. Aside from that, you definitely caught the spirit of it all; I almost watered up a little.