Reviews for "GENEMON"

This is an amazing game!
Great graphics, good sound, and while it's slightly disorienting in the beginning the gameplay is really fun!

Wow, it's not very often that you find a good game on the under-judgement section! I like the way this game works and looks. The option to actually combine your "genemons" is an awesome and innovative way to play this game. The only bug I could find is that when I spawned my Lupus (combination of chelonoidis and rattus) after getting the cloning device upgrade, the lupus wouldn't spawn and the enemy's genemons started walking backwards and off the screen. Other than that, I see no reason for this game not to be released!

You should continue this game, it's so cool.

If you could make a second champaign oriented game from this that would be awsome!
Great atmosphere, gives enough challange and has a replay factor.

pretty cool, easy to learn, nice sound and graphics.
i really wish we could assign hotkeys to genemon so we could more easily switch between them. the fact that the game was so fast paced and that we had to stop spawning for a second in order to swap meant that basically there was no point to creating the 2nd tier at all, and it still seemed like the new units had little benefit besides the visual appeal. it really seemed like everything but tier 1 spamming was a waste of time because a few flies could easily defeat any tier 2 or 3 genemon for much cheaper.

anyways, i look forward to the sequel/updated version. great work