Reviews for "Mobs, Inc."

This is awesome! A game doesn't have to have tons of features or complex gameplay to be great. You guys made a really fun game.

Loved the game keep up the good work lad

This made me feel so badass

To me, this is the best game in this Ludum Dare, hands down.
So much, in fact, that I'm putting you in my favorite list right now so I can know about a full version of this, if it ever happens, because this has immense potential.
Now, if it would ever happen, here's a few things I'd like to point out that could improve:

-First off, every time the round starts, there should be a short pause with somethink like "3-2-1, start" sort of screen, because enemies are already spawned and attacking right off the bat, and I've been hit a lot of times because of that, sometimes even before I could see the entire screen.
-The skill icons should do something like blink or shine or something like that when they are loaded, this games requires focus on the screen, meaning you can't pay a lot of attention to the icon to see if it's completely charged or not, and it's not hard to be fooled.
-As you would expect from a sequel (or a full game, considering this was made in 3 days only for Ludum Dare), you'll want to add more starting classes/mob types, skills and arenas with different kinds of walls and such, as well as more promotions and progression through the game, but to do so, there simply must be a way to either replenish hearts or avoid scolding from your CEO, because more game, means you need to keep the player playing untill the end somehow, or at least not making it completely unfairly hard for him to progress.

I really want to see this coming true so bad, you have no idea, 10/10, looking forward to a new game.

It's a really fun and addicting game I really like it!