Reviews for "-Dance-Off-"

you are slowing turning into rukkus

Wow dude, sorry for all the people giving you crap. (They could really learn to be polite). This isn't my genre of interest, so i wouldn't really know about the quality, but i think it does sound pretty all over the place. THat doesn't mean i don't appreciate it musically.

I actually think it's almost a collage of different things working in this song, which is pretty hard to pull of imo.

WF I have no clue why, but other dub/edm/electro artists unlike u can't put words into songs and make it sound good! Ur probs the only artist ik (besides like JB and T-Swift e.e) that can do that. Bravo! :D

Now about this song: Intro... meh... The rest: GREAT! As soon as it was like 45 seconds in I changed my mind about the first impression I had. Overall it's a great song! Keep up the good work "3"

try to reach your limits
.. in every song that you create
and then you will have no limits

nice song! : ^ ^D)

I finally got around to listening to this.

I'll be honest, the intro...wasn't very good. It felt odd and a little cluttered, especially with the random vocals.

The melody's alright. It's not that memorable or anything, but it's nice enough. To me, for some reason it felt like it was switching between upbeat and...not upbeat? I'm not really sure what to call that. :P

I don't really know why, but this song just didn't really feel right. It felt like it had potential, but wasn't executed that well. Ah well, it's probably just my taste in music.

- Evilgrapez