Reviews for "Reactor idle"

after reading other peoples comments i had to chime in. the person below me complains to much. it's called strategy, i like that you have to actually think a little. the auto sellers can only sell so much and i use batteries all the time. i'm about to buy a region. that guy is right about one thing, pay to play ruins games. some things i wanted to cover is the generators, when i place them into "plus formations" it seems that the heat doesn't distribute to the proper sides sometimes. still trying to figure that one out. btw i love the research part of it, makes it much more interesting. this game is awesome i hope you expand it for it has a lot of potential

Baldurans responds:

Thank you! This game is not pay to play, but purchases give you faster progress. Without paying progress is still ok, there are literally tens of thousands non paying players playing.
Purchases are to make back some of the time that goes into developing it, as add revenues really don't work for flash games :)

I nice game, but including pay to win is always a bad idea. It ruins the game , and makes it seem like a money grab.

Baldurans responds:

This game definitely is not pay to win! Try it :)
Question what is a win in an idle game is a good question on its own :)

The game has a great future! It just needs some music (and option to turn it off) and sounds for placing a bulding or when you buy something.
It's very good but there might be some bugs.
I am addicted to this game :D

It's awesome. I can't stop playing it, it's very addicting. I've been playing for about 3 to 4 days now and it's practically perfect except for one thing. You should add more research centers. At least as many research centers as there are kinds of offices. Also a good idea would be to add a building that acts like the bank for research centers. Unless the bank already works with research centers. I haven't gotten the chance to test that theory yet. I haven't "beaten" the game yet (and by that I mean gotten all research and bought all areas) so idk what you have in store for us as in upgrades and the such later on in the game but after a bit of searching around it seems to be that the general consensus is that there is no upgrades past advanced research centers for gaining research. I've made it to the region and am working on getting to the city at the moment. I love working out the math to maximize output. It's a really fun and cool game and I can't praise it enough but I just think that there should be more kinds of research centers to make research faster. Let me know if you agree or not and your thoughts on the subject. I would really like to know what you think about it and if you have thought about adding said buildings or if your working on it currently.
Also a side note that can be ignored if you want I would like to know if your working on another game and if it's another idle game. I love idle games and have played quite a few of them and I have to say this is one of the best so far. The part I like about it the most that separates it from the rest is how it makes you think harder and do more math. Sure you can do some math to maximize output on other idle games but it's not really necessary nor does it help much for most idle games. You can pretty much get by, by upgrading everything and anything just to get that extra boost of income in other idle games. This game requires planning and thought instead of blindly upgrading things and that makes it so much more fun. If I could I would help you out by purchasing some of the extras to keep you going because I really love this game and want to see what else you have in store for us but money is kinda tight and I need all I have to get by at the moment but when I'm on the up and up I'll make sure to pitch in a bit. (also sorry for the long post lol)

It starts off so slow, then gets much faster, only to get incredibly slow again. It's been weeks and getting from 16th office power to 17th is taking too long. 10X the cost, but only 2X the profit? I can already tell that from this point of having 7/10 places unlocked, I'm not going to be able to go any further.
And all of this is made worse by the fact that the bonus ticks we get cap out after about 10 hours of offline time. Is this a bug? Even stranger is that I've noticed the speed if ticks changes based on which screen you are on. In other words, the game is lagging so bad that it's not going at full speed when you properly look at one of your powerplants. For a game with such simple graphics I don't know what you've done to make it so poorly optimized. These basics tick problems are making this slow game even slower.
Research is 10 times slower than money, and it's too expensive with too few choices. I'd like to see more additions there.

I've invested MONTHS into this game, but I think it's about time I stopped. It's not worth it anymore.