Reviews for "Reactor idle"

after reading other peoples comments i had to chime in. the person below me complains to much. it's called strategy, i like that you have to actually think a little. the auto sellers can only sell so much and i use batteries all the time. i'm about to buy a region. that guy is right about one thing, pay to play ruins games. some things i wanted to cover is the generators, when i place them into "plus formations" it seems that the heat doesn't distribute to the proper sides sometimes. still trying to figure that one out. btw i love the research part of it, makes it much more interesting. this game is awesome i hope you expand it for it has a lot of potential

Baldurans responds:

Thank you! This game is not pay to play, but purchases give you faster progress. Without paying progress is still ok, there are literally tens of thousands non paying players playing.
Purchases are to make back some of the time that goes into developing it, as add revenues really don't work for flash games :)

I nice game, but including pay to win is always a bad idea. It ruins the game , and makes it seem like a money grab.

Baldurans responds:

This game definitely is not pay to win! Try it :)
Question what is a win in an idle game is a good question on its own :)

I've been hooked on this for a couple of days also and I'm not getting bored yet. It really does have some nice strategy for an idle game and really makes you think hard and do some math to try and work out the best configurations for your current tech/upgrade levels. And best of all... there is NO CLICKER SHIT.

Top marks. This is game represents everything that is GOOD about idle games.

Thank you! :)

I played this game yesterday but today when I play the game do not leave the loading screen,good game

I'm addicted... =D