Reviews for "Reactor idle"

For some reason, it is stuck at 'Loading ...'

nice game

Addictive little idling game. Just out of curiosity (and sanity since I'm a completionist), is there a level cap on any of the upgrades?

Also I would've thought obtaining the upgrade for an item would apply across the board to all areas.

There is no level cap.
If upgrades apply to every level, it might be that with single purchase you blow up every level. That would be really annoying :p

This is an excellent game from what I have played so far. My only recommendation is to inform new players that changing what building is on a particular spot requires destroying the old building. It annoyed me until I figured that out, as I had turbines on every square to maximize power output, and could not place a research building.

Thank you! :)

I've been hooked on this for a couple of days also and I'm not getting bored yet. It really does have some nice strategy for an idle game and really makes you think hard and do some math to try and work out the best configurations for your current tech/upgrade levels. And best of all... there is NO CLICKER SHIT.

Top marks. This is game represents everything that is GOOD about idle games.

Thank you! :)