Reviews for "Reactor idle"

It's awesome. I can't stop playing it, it's very addicting. I've been playing for about 3 to 4 days now and it's practically perfect except for one thing. You should add more research centers. At least as many research centers as there are kinds of offices. Also a good idea would be to add a building that acts like the bank for research centers. Unless the bank already works with research centers. I haven't gotten the chance to test that theory yet. I haven't "beaten" the game yet (and by that I mean gotten all research and bought all areas) so idk what you have in store for us as in upgrades and the such later on in the game but after a bit of searching around it seems to be that the general consensus is that there is no upgrades past advanced research centers for gaining research. I've made it to the region and am working on getting to the city at the moment. I love working out the math to maximize output. It's a really fun and cool game and I can't praise it enough but I just think that there should be more kinds of research centers to make research faster. Let me know if you agree or not and your thoughts on the subject. I would really like to know what you think about it and if you have thought about adding said buildings or if your working on it currently.
Also a side note that can be ignored if you want I would like to know if your working on another game and if it's another idle game. I love idle games and have played quite a few of them and I have to say this is one of the best so far. The part I like about it the most that separates it from the rest is how it makes you think harder and do more math. Sure you can do some math to maximize output on other idle games but it's not really necessary nor does it help much for most idle games. You can pretty much get by, by upgrading everything and anything just to get that extra boost of income in other idle games. This game requires planning and thought instead of blindly upgrading things and that makes it so much more fun. If I could I would help you out by purchasing some of the extras to keep you going because I really love this game and want to see what else you have in store for us but money is kinda tight and I need all I have to get by at the moment but when I'm on the up and up I'll make sure to pitch in a bit. (also sorry for the long post lol)

The game has a great future! It just needs some music (and option to turn it off) and sounds for placing a bulding or when you buy something.
It's very good but there might be some bugs.
I am addicted to this game :D

So addicting! Love it :D

Seriously needs a tutorial. Every time I try to place a solar panel it blows up instantly and other problems would be solved if the game would tell me how to play it.

I played this game yesterday but today when I play the game do not leave the loading screen,good game