Reviews for "Reactor idle"

This is a great idle game, I don't call it perfect because of the price "jumps" between lands, like, from a Region which cost me a billion you make us jump to a City which will cost 100 trillion, it's almost impossible, but well, what I can do, I just play games not design them.
And, why the is a scroll bar inside the game?

I have a perfectly symmetrical build in place on the single power cell map, but power is still distributing unevenly, leaving some generators overheating in one corner whilst others have 400k of water cooling to spare in the opposite corner at the same distance and connectivity. I also find that if you place water supplies in a way which they should split/share water between generators, they don't always share in a logical fashion, leaving one gen struggling for supply whilst others take more than they need.

Other than that, it plays ok. I guess it gives a bit of extra challenge to overcome these random factors.

It's clear a lot of thought went into the mechanics of this game, and I'd say it is very well balanced and a lot of fun to play. You don't need to spend a penny in real-life money to have a lot of fun. I can kind of see where people are coming from about there being no tutorial mode, but adaptable gamers should have no problem figuring out how stuff works. Good job on a well made game.

Very addictive game. I enjoy letting the money build up then selling everything and redesigning. Thanks!

Started playing on another PC when this first came out, took what seemed like forever just to get to area 3 (about a week). Started a new game on my PC, using what I learned before. About 5 days later, just got to area 3 (Region), using Nuclear Cells on the Island.

Tips for beginners. The start of the game is about spamming Wind. When you get Solar and Generators, upgrade Generators before upgrading Solar. As you get the better heat sources, keep upgrading Generators. 4 Generator 2's at level 47 can surround a level 0 Nuclear Cell without any explosions, at level 49, you can use 3.

Upgrade generators, place offices, fill in empty spots with research, walk away (figuratively or literally), and come back later. If in doubt, open up an empty text document, save the game, and if things go wrong, you lose 10 seconds reloading the game.

To Baldurans, this is a really cool game. Good job.