Reviews for "Reactor idle"

I really like it
And dont listen to those who thinks its pay to win; its totally understandable you included some options for you to earn back the time you spent on this.
its really simple; but building stuff always makes people happy (minecraft, factorio; from the depths; etc, sure those games are more than just building; but the building element of it is so much fun!)

Continue developing games! would love to see some building game of yours with enemies (Red alert ala Baldurans?)

Pretty addicting, but really slow. The change between power plants is really tough to get and I suppose it gets tougher. Also, it would be better to explain how the heat exchanger internal heat works, and also to have a better explanation on the upgrade of the isolation. Get a calculator for some eventual need and waste some money for eventual trials for understanding the components! Overall a great game though.

I'm addicted... =D

I like it just one thing, sometimes i have a fast button, most of the times i don't. How come? And how can I have it all the time ?

It's a great idle game but not for everyone. At the very least you will have to use a calculator to play this game. BTW the isolation description needs to be reworded because I have an isolation that increases heat by 45% and if I upgrade to the next lvl it increases from 45% to 50% and the description says that the upgrade increases isolation effectiveness by 100% which isn't true.