Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Cat Clicker MLG"

So yeah... After re-birthing 5 times and finally ascending, my gold income is now in the negatives. Which means all income multipliers now multiply income further into the negatives. Did you even bother to test this?

What a buzz kill. Half a star for John Cena and Snoop. Get rekt m80.

this is the best game m8 420/69

Yeah, I don't think so. This is sure, an idle game, but it's quite boring. Try making something that is fast paced, I'd say.

This is one of the worst games I have ever played. First off, it's an idle game. A horrible one. I don't mind idle games if they are actually fun (see cookie clicker etc) but this is just awful. Second, it's based off of montage parodies, which I don't mind at all. But when it's this lazy and boring adding a montage parody over it just makes it even worse. Finally, this is very confusing for an idle game. Why can't it just be like Adventure Capitalist or Cookie Clicker and be fun and simple? I know I'm going to be crucified but this is my opinion and I say this is a bad game.

I got fun playing this until I ascend, I got my building giving negative damages, making the game unplayable, I'm even losing money. A fix would be nice.