Reviews for "Supermuzhik"

This game is great! Well done! I NEED MORE!

Loved the game! I want more.

Absolute chaos (in the best sense of the phrase)

A fantastic and simple concept executed pretty dang well.

If I could lodge two minor complaints: 1) Getting ping-ponged around by multiple enemies til you die gets frustrating (but it does match the frenetic energy that the game runs on). 2) Maybe some light dialogue or story to move the game along between levels. I could imagine this being quite hilarious and fitting well with the game's offbeat, subversive nature.

Thanks for making such a great game!

Wtf?! I don't even have idea what am I doing, but I just know it's awesome and entertaining!

I thought this game was really fun. It has a lot of play time and I found the irony of a "superhero" who uses innocent humans as shields and weapons to be hilarious.