For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Supermuzhik"

Epic 8 bit - Action game!
the animations the graphic the gameplay and the upgrades... is Awesome!
the only promblem i have is the teleporter, "Press right mouse button to use teleporter"
when i press the right mouse button the browser as closed!
but, man, this game is Awesome!
Played it for hours...

Final note : AWESOME!!!!

Well, I'm out...those physics, why would you have gradual deceleration in a game where you have to avoid enemies? Art is nice, concept not too original, but eh.

Nice work on this game. Even if it is pixelated, it's still fun. Kinda reminds me of games like Crossy Road, or or swing copters, but with a different twist to it. What I would suggest is not make the power ups so common. The purpose of the humans in this game are to be used as weapons XD. However, once u gain a weapon, it gets used and there are more weapons at your disposal, then there are more and more, kinda making the humans a bit useless from there. But either way, still a great game. You deserve that Number 1 Daily feature award. Also btw, the music is catchy. :)

can anyone help me? after the first four comic panels the game just stays like that and i cant play it

Great game! I played all the way through it and *finally* beat the last boss. If it had more levels, it would be famous.